Tuesday 15 March 2016

Wed,16thMarch.CHEAPCHIC

BEAUTY ON A BUDGET

The products pictured below all come from my local supermarket.
I have sensitive skin,yet I have had no adverse reaction from the
use of any of these products.Rimmel and Mud are the brands for
eye make-up,lipstick and nail polish,Redwin make the Vitamin E
cream,that I use at night.The other products are homebrand,even
the foundation which is light and natural looking.
There is nothing pictured over $10.00,proving that you can look
good for less.

HOW COULD I RESIST?

Because I am so strict with my $$$,I can justify a breakout now
and then.Look what I found at Ice Design in Taree.
(www.icedesign.com.au)I just love this fringed,suede-style vest
over a winter weight cream shirt($15.00) from Big W.

THANK YOU

Thankyou to those of you who are leaving comments at the
bottom of my blogs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to read make up tips.