Monday 14 March 2016

15th March FASHION ON A FIXED INCOME

MORE DASH THAN CASH

I love clothes,but on a fixed income looking good on less money is a
challenge.I know what works for me.Narrow pants are the foundation
of my wardrobe.I can then mix and match with a variety of shirts and
tops.Occasionally,I will go with what's on trend e.g.the Bo Ho look.

COLOUR COMBOS.

Black and white,navy and white and khaki and white are colour combos
that always look fresh and smart.I add a pop of red,aqua or pink or my 
favourite,leopard print.

BASIC MUST HAVES.

* a black jacket
* tailored black pants
*skinny denim jeans
*a white shirt
*a black shirt
*a black cocktail dress
*black patent high heels
*boots,black or tan.
*a leather handbag
*well-fitting bras
And the best accessory is A BIG,WARM SMILE☺

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the outfits. Looking forward to our winter fashions, including hats, jumpers and jackets.

Unknown said...

Great outfits with smart choice of accessories!