Monday 21 March 2016

Tues22nd March WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT LIVING SOLO?

THE DAGGY DAD CHAIR

I do not have a Dad Chair.You know,the chair that dominates a living room
with arrogant disregard for any chosen decorating themes.The Dad Chair
has sagging cushions,a projecting footrest and a ring of detritus around it.
There is a morning newspaper,a pair of joggers,a couple of coffee cups,
maybe a wallet,a phone,car keys,sunnies,a library book and a spanner.
The T.V. remote is permanently stuck down the side of the Dad Chair.

MY FAVOURITE THINGS.

A solo lifestyle means that I do not have to accomodate another's taste
of lack of it.I have my favourites around me to arrange as I please.When
I downsized to my small home,the things in the photos came with me,as
they tell a story of friendship and family.For example,the aqua glassware
belonged to my late sister,the bear a get-well gift from one son,the red
glass plate a birthday present from my other son.How could I ever part
with my childhood doll?Funny,I rarely played with Jenny because I was
a tomboy,better suited to backyard cricket than playing with dolls.

No comments: