Friday 11 March 2016

A BLESSING IN DISGUISE

JACK OF ALL TRADES

The other day I got a flat tyre,a fact pointed out to me by many tooting motorists.
And I thought it was my new haircut!Anyway,I limped over a busy intersection,
unloaded my yoga gear,and looked for the spare tyre and tools,none of which I'd
ever seen,let alone used.
Well,along came Jack,who expertly changed the tyre,barely breaking a sweat,
and off I went home.

THE FORSTER HOLIDAY VILLAGE

Today,I thanked Jack for his good deed with a nice bottle of red wine that turned
out to be his favourite.Jack and his wife,Viv, are the managers of the Forster
Holiday Village,which is located in the heart of Forster,close to the waterfront,
shops,cafes,pubs and clubs.A short drive takes you to the main,patrolled,surf
beach.I had the grand tour of one of the spacious,family units and the well- tended
grounds,noting the tennis court,pool and generous sized barbeque area for guests.

JACK AND VIV.

After meeting Jack and Viv,I now know of accomodation in Forster that I can
recommend to any friends and family who want to visit me while holidaying in
Forster/Tuncurry.
That flat tyre was a blessing in disguise.

(www.fosterholidayvillage.com.au)

No comments: