Thursday 21 July 2016

THE SOLO SENIOR IS BUSY.

I WAS WARNED

I admit that I had reservations about retirement.
What would I do with all that free time? I secretly
scoffed at those who said that I would be very
busy when I finished working.Now I will secretly
apologise to them.I AM very busy.

I love my retired life.Keeping fit with yoga and
tennis and volunteering at the library takes care
of most mornings.That leaves time for painting.
As a self taught artist,painting is an adventure of
discovery.What I may lack in technique I make up
in creativity and inspiration.

At the moment I am into faces and flowers.Here
is my latest effort that looks a little like my
sister,Pam,who had beautiful, blue eyes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful talent you have Rob :-)

Unknown said...

Wonderful talent you have Rob :-)