Friday 1 July 2016

SOLO SENIOR WITH ATTITUDE

ROBBIN'S NEW RED COAT.

Why do I love my new red coat?
Red is the colour of cheerfulness and
wearing red gives me a positive energy
that brightens up the dreariest winter's
day.

Ok,when I bought my red coat,the price
had been marked down from fairly
expensive to frankly affordable,so that
was very attractive to me.The style is
like a trench coat without being too
bulky around my middle.

I wore my new red coat in downtown
Forster the other day and felt pretty
good,too.That was until I went into the
W bank where I sat down to wait my
turn.The teller called out "next" and was
looking all around.Clearly,I could not be
seen because my coat and I blended
into the bank's decor so well.The chairs,
the carpet,the uniforms,even the
brochures were all the colour of my coat.
You could say that I saw RED.
I may have to change banks.

Not to worry,I still love my new red coat.

No comments: