Saturday 21 May 2016

THE SOLO SENIOR: ANIMAL LOVER?

I LOVE ANIMALS

Yes,I love lions in jungles,sharks in oceans,monkeys in trees
and leopard print on scarves.You get the picture?

I love cats.My favourite moggies live in loungerooms.Not
mine,though.

Now,dogs,I love dogs.I love dusty kelpies on outback stations
and border collies chasing sheep into shearing sheds.

I'm not to keen on koalas.Doped up on eucalyptus leaves,they
could fall on the kangaroos.

Lots of people REALLY love animals.A guy I know rounded up
some stray mutts and took them to Maccas.After many
Happy Meals,the pooches wanted to jump back in the car.
Oops.

Another animal lover rushed off to Thailand to wash elephants
and eat rice for a week.As if that will help stop the illegal
ivory trade.

Turning a house into an aviary for exotic birds is quite popular
though,for me,it's not so much about the poo on the curtains,
it's the pecking in the hair.

I think that I love horses most of all.However some people
love horses so much they give away all their money and
most of their possessions as proof of that love.

I am an animal lover......from a distance.

No comments: